Archimedes’ Ships Mod 1.12 adds to the game a variety of blocks with new special abilities which allow you to create custom multi-block ships depending on your preferences. Thanks to this mod, you can explore seven enormous oceans with your large ships in different shapes.
All blocks touching the Ship’s Helm, excepting certain naturally-occurring blocks including water and grass, will become a part of the ship when the Ship’s Helm is right-clicked. This will also cause the player to mount the ship.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Archimedes’ Ships Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.