The main purpose of AutoWalk Mod 1.13 is to implement a key for AutoWalk (“F” is the default but can be changed in the controls GUI). Besides that, this mod also adds key for auto-pick (“B” is the default key). Installing mod means that you can’t stop walking, it’s quite funny. However, if you want to stop walking, just simply press the walk key or AutoWalk key again.
- The config file “AutoWalk.cfg” also has a few toggle-able options too.
- Can configure the AutoWalk key to sprint or just walk.
- Option to AutoWalk even after player opens gui (varies on GUI and assumes game isn’t paused).
- Can also toggle this by typing chat message “autosprint”, but this only works locally and not for network games.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
AutoWalk Mod 1.13 Download Links:
AutoWalk Mod 1.13