Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.12 adds a slew of new, unique biomes! To go along with the new biomes, it adds new plants, flowers, trees, building blocks, mobs, ores, and much more!
This mod is designed to give players a better Minecraft world to explore, and more of a reason to explore it in the first place. There are a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and other cool things I?ve added to the mod. The mod also adds some new world types?
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn?t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don?t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that?s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Biomes O’ Plenty Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.