Bleach Mod 1.12 implements new items and mobs from the Bleach anime series into Minecraft. This mod comes with scary new mobs called the Hollows which are hostile mobs. Be careful because they will run around and attack you anytime.
There is also a new block called Reiatsu with which you can craft new weapons and other blocks.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Bleach Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.