The Camping Mod 1.13 are a variety of smaller mods that all introduce some type of camping based equipment at your disposal. You can create fires in the middle of your campground, giving you a place to cook the new food item, marshmallows! You can feel just like you were really camping, roasting these around a fire! You can even color tents, find spawned in campsites with new mobs and even includes new achievements!
- Camping Core: Minecraft Forge required. The core doesn’t add much, it makes sure that all the modules will run smooth. (it also adds the camper’s tool)
- Campfire Part: Core required. Adds all the campfires and the marshmallows.
- Tent Part: Core required. Adds all the tents and the tent parts
- Campsite Part: Camfire Part, Tent Part required. Now it only adds achievements but it will also add campsites who will spawn in the world, and a mob the camper.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Camping Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.