Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.12 gives players more slopes and a custom variety of vanilla blocks! These stuffs have appearance like ordinary frames in their base form but can be covered with nearly any block in the game.
The frame is camouflaged by the cover block’s texture and most of other properties including flammability, explosion resistance, and more.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Carpenter’s Blocks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.