Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.12 adds lighting effects and other packs to the game to make Minecraft world more realistic. The striking effect of this mod is dynamic shadows. You will see everything more vibrant from the real sunshine, a better replica of water to a pleasing effect of wind on the leaves. In particular, one more impressive effect is the fog which appears in the dark or rainy night to create the most horror or moody atmosphere.
In this mod, you also can make any adjustments in the inner working of the mod to achieve the best high quality performance to have more realistic experiences. This shaders have several different versions to browse and it’s important to note that low-end PC users may struggle when using this shader pack, so keep that in mind to work well.
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (If you are using MC 1.7.2)
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod
- Download Chocapic13 Shaders Mod
- Drag and drop into your minecraft.jar the files for your minecraft version
- Drag and drop the content of the ?tp? folder into your favorite texturepack and turn custom colors on optifine settings
- You are now able to use one of the ?original? presets : go into the ?shader? folder then into the ?original? folder and choose a performance preset. Open the folder corresponding to the performance preset you choose, open this ?shaders? folder and drag and drop all the .fsh and .vsh files into your minecraft.jar/shaders.
- To change shaders simply replace the content of the shaders folder for another shader preset.