Colorful Armor Mod 1.12 allows players to change colors of armors made from Chain, Diamond, Gold and Iron like leather.
Thanks to this mod, all types of armors can be dyed. All you have to do is place the piece and the dye of your choice in the crafting table.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Colorful Armor Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.