ComputerCraft Mod 1.12 allows the users to participate in the programming. When you using this mod, it will help you with the following:
- allowing you to build in-game Computers and Turtle Robots
- writting programs for them using the Lua programming language.
- serving as excellent way to learn a real world skill in a fun, familiar environment if you do not know how to use this programming language
So, Computercraft mod opens up a wide variety of new possibilities for automation and creativity.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the ComputerCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.