Custom Mob Spawner Mod 1.13 has many positive changes to the player in Minecraft. In this mod, the animals no longer despawn and their spawn is based on the biome seed. More specific, the randomness of spawning was removed. Unlike other mod such as: Mo’Creatures, More Creeps and Weirdos, Humans+.. which relied on the prior mob spawning method to add custom mobs to the game
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Custom Mob Spawner Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.