Custom NPCs Mod 1.12 installs many new items and features working primarily for singleplayer and multiplayer enabled as well. This mod creates new NPCs, mob spawners, and even copy them. The items are mostly used for aesthetic purposes while the weapons deal similar damage to the vanilla weapons. This mod also covers especial features such as factions, roles, and jobs, dialogues, and a quest system.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Custom NPCs Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.