DecoCraft Mod 1.12 is a straightforward and simple mod that is related to decoration. It adds over 300 decorations to make your world become more realistic. Through a variety of decorations such as furniture, silverware to lamps or even beer kegs, you now can craft many things you want.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the DecoCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.