Dragon Mounts Mod 1.12 allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. What makes this mod special to players is that over a length of time, the egg dragon will hatch into a baby dragon and you can tame and ride them.
As a result, they now are your loyal partner who will follow and protect you from dangers. So if you want to get some use out of the egg wining from defeating the Ender Dragon or you want to travel faster to discover other new places, this mod makes everything easier.
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a warm place for it first. If you found one, simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).