Dubstep Gun Mod 1.13 provides players with modeled guns which can shoot musical waves as a particle while playing a tune. In order to activate the gun, you just need to have right click, or stop it by clicking again.
Note that the gun will make explosion effects where it hits. If you want to configure your gun, you might use a gun pedestal to edit the gun. Belows are some features added by this mod:
- 8 unique Dubstep Guns that all play a different song when you shoot them.
- Creating your own packs for new guns for the mod
- ‘Gun pedestal’ allows players to showcase their guns and edit their attributes. You do this simply by putting guns inside them, it will automatically download the data from the guns, and when you then switch it with another gun, you are able to change the statistics of the gun to those of other gun.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Dubstep Gun Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Dubstep Gun Mod 1.13