Dungeon Mobs Mod 1.13 aims to animate your world by adding new new hostile creatures to the game. Each of these new creatures has unique and concrete abilities that set you apart from the rest, beyond your appearance.
This mod adds variety of battles within Minecraft worlds. That’s why all of new hostile mobs hate you. They will present a different challenge, requiring you to think tactically about how to surmount the difficulty they pose. While the old stand-by of “hit it with your sword” may work for some, that may not always be the best – or even viable – solution.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Dungeon Mobs Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.