Enchanting Plus Mod 1.12 allows you to fully customise your enchantments which removes the random aspect of enchanting from Minecraft. To use this mod and help you win the game, it is also extremely simple:
- You can create your perfect enchantment by the Enchanting Plus that you open an enchanting table and you will see it
- To enchant you have to press the E button
- To repair an item you have to press the R button
This mod completely gets rid of the randomness of enchanting and allows you to pick what you want on your tools! It will register enchantments that other mods add and will show up for the appropriate tool.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Enchanting Plus Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.