Ender Storage Mod 1.13 is a means to store your items in The END, bring them everywhere and nowhere at the same time. All EnderStorage makes use of the magic of colors to link storage with its little piece of The END. Any EnderStorage with the same color code share inventory (even across dimensions). We have two types of storage, EnderChests and EnderPouches.
- EnderChests are a stationary type. As any other chest, Ender aims to manipulate blocking contents. You can alter wool pads to color code by dyeing them on top of the chest or you can even use three dyes to change the color code. EnderChests is an ideal way to transport items over vast distant in a flash.
- EnderPouches are a mobile type. EnderPouches share the same inventory as their EnderChest counterparts. You can apply an EnderPouch on any EnderChest to change the pouch color code to match that of the chest with easy access to your base resources right from your inventory.
This allows each player to have acceess to all 4096 frequencies without conflicting in SMP, which is better than 1.2 – using a diamond on the latch of an Ender Chest leading to a seperate network for the player using it.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CodeChickenCore.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.