Forestry Mod 1.13 brings automated tree farming at an amazingly moderate control. Automated forestry deals with farming, renewable nergy production as well as the breeding of trees, bees and butterflies in Minecraft.
- Automatic Farms
- Bee breeding
- Tree breeding
- Intelligent Backpacks
- Mail System
- Energy Production
- Compatibility with several mods, most notably Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft 2, Railcraft and RedPower 2.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Forestry Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.