InternetCraft Mod 1.12 adds new blocks into Minecraft. What makes those blocks special is the fact that they are based off of popular memes and famous trends from the Internet. Therefore, you will experience a number of fantastic things like nyan cat, Snoop Dogg, Doge, & more!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the InternetCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.