As one of the world’s most prominent, most broadly played diversions, “Minecraft” draws in a huge swath of players. A considerable lot of these people are much the same as you and me — easygoing, into playing fun recreations, however perhaps not prepared to dive in and spend, similar to, years handcrafting an enormous world.
And after that there’s a little segment of that huge playerbase that takes the diversion’s creation angle to shocking statures. Such is the situation with the “Kingdom of Galekin,” a gigantic, staggeringly yearning world that one “Minecraft” player has been working for about five years.
How to install:
- Download the Kingdom of Galekin Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Kingdom of Galekin Map Download Links: