Little Blocks Mod 1.12 enables you polish up your creativity and optimize your redstone systems.
- You can place 512 blocks instead of one thanks to the eight parts which are divided from original size of blocks placed in a little blocks. Don’t forget to be careful despite the size of your creations because the resources (memory, gpu / cpu ?) increases proportionally with it.
- Place Little Chunks (blocks inside of which you can place Little Blocks) by using the Little Wand and right click. The wand as multiple modes it can be used in (create, rotate, copy (only in creative) and destroy).
- Press a key inside Minecraft’s controls panel to switch between modes
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install SlimeVoid Library
- Download Little Blocks Mod
- Put both zip files into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it