Lycanite’s Mobs Mod 1.13 adds in plenties of new mobs to specific biomes, dimensions and other environments such as lava. Here is its features:
- Mostly hostile mobs but there are still some passive ones bred for special food and
- Mobs can be tamed for mounts and even summoned as temporary minion hordes.
- Deadly global events takes up randomly every hour or so (highly configurable), these events spawn swarms of deadly mobs as well as other dangers.
- Base on other games and mythologies
- Famous for it’s Doom (by ID Software) inspired Demon Mobs for the Nether, but has much more than just that.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Lycanite’s Mobs Mod below.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.