Mo’ Bends Mod 1.13 performs the function of bending almost things in the game including player, zombie, pig, squid and cow model’s arms and legs. If you are ever fed up with steady and rigid animations, this mod will surely make you more and more interested in. Thanks to bending, you will feel as if it put real life in to the players, everything is more realistic, players can move around more aestheticly and smooth than usual. Every creature is pretty alive.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mo’ Bends Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.