The AnimationAPI 1.12 mod is like a mini-library and…What’s for? With this mod you don’t have to waste hours and hours to look for a way to animate your entities. This mod is allows modders to (more) easily animate their entities
Examples: Can’t believe unless you see it? Check out these photos and a video by ThnxCya of some animated creatures.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the AnimationAPI from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.