The Mystcraft Mod 1.12 provides us the combination between some of the elements of the game series ‘Myst’ (or Riven: Sequel to Myst) and our favourite game, Minecraft. Mystcraft inherits the idea of these linking books and descriptive books which teleport you to various ages. You can choose one from a near unlimited amount of ages Mystcraft has. Assure that you’ll never get bored.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mystcraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.