OreSpawn Mod 1.13 adds a large number of bosses, items, characters and mobs to the game. As the name suggested, there are many entities spawned in this mod including Girlfriends, Krakens, Mobzilla, Zoo Cages, huge swords, tons of new ores, new plants, powerful new royal dragons, tons of dungeons, and new Dimensions. All added features make the game so massive and like a vibrant life to bring players with an engaging adventure.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the OreSpawn Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.