Pokécube Mod 1.12 generates a lot of Pokémon in your Minecraft worlds. The mod will provide players with many different Pokémon. Currently, it has more than 50 mobs. Of course, each Pokémon has its own abilities and damage parameters as well as its own strengths and weakness on the battlefield. More than 50 moves are implemented with their respective animation.
How to install Pokécube Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- The mod removes all the other mobs from the game. So, it’s kind of incompatible with other mods which add mobs (and that’s a good point).
- At the loading of a new world or when you join a server for the first time, a screen will be displayed in order to make you choose your starter.
- You’ll also get some empty pokecubes and a healing table.
- Control your Pokemob is an easy thing. Launch the pokecube (right clic), the Pokemob appears.
- If you launch it against another mob, it will attack it. Else, it stays in the place and doesn’t move.
- Per right clic on the mob (if you’re close enough), you can allow it to move or to stop (as a dog in Minecraft). Per left clic, you get it back to its pokecube.
- The mod is multilingual, so if your native language is implemented yet you can display the Pokemonnames and the moves in the way you know them.