Render Player API 1.13 is a mod used by a third party to access the player render classes.
Render Player API equips clients with access to three different classes, namely: “RenderPlayer”, “ModelPlayer”, “ModelBiped” which are made to minimize conflicting each other.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Render Player API from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.