Reptile Mod 1.12 contains all sorts of reptiles that can be friendlies or enemies, players have to attempt and discover by themselves. It also provides approaches to breed and feed them, which they will have to figure out inside the game, so what are they waiting for. Do not hesitate to install the Reptile Mod and start breeding a crocodile.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Reptile Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.