Rpg Inventory Mod 1.12 adds a whole bunch of new items to the game, mainly focused around certain well-known RPG-classes such as wizards, hunters, and barbarians.
It introduces a whole new inventory system where you’ll be able to equip different capes, jewelry, gloves, shields, and pets. These usually grant you a variety of new bonuses, like more speed or health regeneration. Find a new Inventory in this mod to add a bunch of nice jewelry to your body, and let its magic affect your powers. Extra exp, attack boosts, debuf rings and many more.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Class Armor Mod and
SubLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.