SecurityCraft Mod 1.12 adds new content to secure your house. This mod will introduces a host of items such as Laser tripwire blocks, keypad block or mine. All of these things help you discourage thieves from breaking into your home. For instance, the laser tripwire can be attached to a TNT trap for a huge blast. It’s quite useful. So, don’t hesitate to install the mod to get safe security for yourself.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the SecurityCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.