What Steve’s Carts 2 Mod 1.13 implements a modular system which allows players to build a hundred of thousands carts by combining the parts you want.
The process to build carts is also simple. First, you have to build a cart assembler. Then you’ll need a hull of your choice as well as all the modules you wanna add. Then you can just do so in the assembler. You also need coalin the left hand slot of the two slots on the right. The cart will be placed in the right hand one when it’s done.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Bookshelf API Library.
- Download the Modular Systems Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Steve’s Carts 2 Mod 1.13