Tall Doors Mod 1.13 adds modular doors which can be assembled out of the basic modules just as you want. Perhaps, the best feature of these doors is that they are not limited to the size. It means that you can choose any size from one block as long as you like.
The way to make a door is not really complicated. You will produce modules in the door module workbench and assemble them in the module door assembly to make the door. In case you still don’t choose any types of a part of the door, it will be set as “plain”.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Tall Doors Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.