The Thirst Mod 1.12 adds a Thirst bar along with other goodies which will deplete with physical activities. Consuming drinks can quench your thirst and replenish the bar. Mind you, don’t let yourself dehydrated, several problems will arise starting with the inability to sprint then a few physical effects.
How to install Thirst Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Thirst Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.