Traincraft Mod 1.12 is a minecraft ’s new mod that provide players with more than 80 trains, wagons, and other moving vehicles. It uses Forge to run and is SSP, SMP, and LAN compatible. We are trying our best and expected that in the future, Traincraft can be compatible with as many BIG technical mods as possible.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Traincraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.