Universal Remote Mod 1.13 is one of the most powerful tools that we highly recommend you using in Minecraft game. Through this mod, you now have ability to access all the things from anywhere. In reality, you will use this tool to access the GUI of any blocks from any mod at any distance. Well, it’s quite impressive. Now you not only can remotely access a vanilla chest, but also crafting table and use them even if they are not nearby. Besides that, this mod also combines with modded blocks from mods like Refined Storage, Applied Energistics, or RFTools; which allows you to reach your storage from anywhere with one simple handheld device.
How to use:
- The universal remote control also works on levers, buttons, or almost anything else the player can activate with by right clicking on the block.
- Operation of the device is simple. Shift right-click on a block to bind to it. Then, right click in the air to activate the bound block.
- The remotes work anywhere in any dimension. One catch though- the further away you are from the bound block, the more power is used. Activation across dimensions is even more expensive. (Note: single dimension power usage is capped to not exceed cross-dimension usage cost)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Universal Remote Mod 1.13 Download Links:
Universal Remote Mod 1.13