Waving Plants Shaders Mod adds in many custom shaders for the GLSL Shader. As a result, now grass, wheat, leaves, lilies, vines, lava, saplings, flowers, sugar cane, pumpkins, melons, cocoa, nether warts, mushrooms and water might move around.
This mod also supports other shaderpacks such as Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders, Sildur’s Shaders and Chocapic13’s Shaders. Everything now looks more alive than normal.
How to install:
- 1. Download GLSL Shaders Mod by Karyonix and Optifine HD
- 2. Download Waving Plants Shaders Mod
- 3. Download and install Minecraft Forge
- 4. Navigate to your minecraft.jar.
- 5. Delete META-INF.
- 6. Drag and drop the contents of the Forge folder into the jar and delete META-INF if your using Forge.
- 7. Drag and drop the contents of the GLSL Shaders folder into the jar.
- 8. Drag and drop the contents of the Optifine folder into the jar.
- 9. Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- 10. Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- 11. Drag the Waving Plants Shaders into the folder.
- 12. Select Waving Plants and select “Done”.