Web Displays Mod 1.13 introduces a Web Screen Block! So, what do you think this block will do ? Well, when you place a few of those blocks (144 in fact) in a 16x9x1 surface shape, and you right-click it, a real web browser shows up. You can go on YouTube, watch some videos or listen to your favourites musics, or watch the stream of your favourite streamer, and everything in-game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Minecraft Chromium Embedded Framework (MCEF).
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.