Zan’s Minimap No Radar Mod 1.13 is a version of Zan’s Minimap that has been built to add a easy-to-read minimap into the game. Instead of featuring mob, icons or cavemap; this minimap comes with extra features which surely enhance your experience by a significant amount.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Zan’s Minimap No Radar Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Zan’s Minimap No Radar Mod 1.13